Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

It's a very small world

Afternoon All
Have you had a good day?
We've been rushed off our feet today,quite typical for a Bank Holiday.
I've had my 'granny nap' so now I need to get back to the business of crafting lol.
This is a card that I made to give to Vicky a lovely lady that comes into the garage. She has ordered a couple of cards from me in the past, and as she has just got engaged it seemed the ideal opportunity to make something for her. You know me I don't need much of an excuse to make a new card.
If in doubt reach for the Lili of the Valley toppers I say!!
I've cut the image out using a circular nestie with the ear peeking Outside the Frame which is what they are looking for over at Sweet Stampin Challenge
I really must practise this a little more so I can be braver with how much I leave  outside the frame.
The sentiments are from Lili of the Valley and Hobby Art and I added some grass using my new Memorybox die.
I was busy at the weekend designing a card for Vicky to give to her Bridesmaids or Maids of Honour. Imagine my surprise when she arrived to talk through what she wanted and my daughter announced that they used to go to school together - it really is a very small world.
My craft room is calling, so I think its time to get myself a coffee and get stuck in.
Like I said I don't need much of an excuse to make a new card.
Happy Crafting
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card Kim, I'm sure they'll love it.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim, I love that red and it's such a lovely combination with the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sweet card. Gorgeous embossing, dies and cute bunnies.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Out of the Frame” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx