Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

A spot of Retail Therapy

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day.
I have spent a lovely afternoon with my youngest daughter Becki and my Granddaughter Megan doing some well deserved retail therapy. Why is it though that shopping for clothes makes you feel so tired??
I think that it may have more than a little to do with the lovely dinner that we had at the pub when we had finished. I can see a starvation diet in my future or else all of those lovely new clothes will not fit me.
I am struggling to keep my eyes open here, so I'm afraid that this it it from me for tonight.
Join me again tomorrow and I will see if I can do a better job and share a card with you.
Night night
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Its always so great to spend a day with your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx