Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

It's a White Wedding

Evening Everyone
Another very quick post this evening as once again time has got away from me.
I have spent the evening working on a card for the latest challenge over at Our Creative Corner, one of my favourite challenges.
This week they are looking for White with a Decorative Edge.
Create a card or project white on white with a decorative edge. Your card must be entirely white with the exception of the sentiment which can be the colour you like. Any embellishments you use have to be white as well and if you are using rhinestones they have to be silver.
Boy is that a difficult one, especially to get decent photos of the finished article.
I confess that I have added just a touch of Spun Sugar(baby pink) Distress Ink to the stamped image (A Magenta stamp) because I just couldn't get anything to stand out without it.
I decided that it would be perfect as a card for a Wedding, what do you think?

I hope that I have followed the rules, all the flowers are white and made using my DooHickey dies.
The Heart Embossing folder in the background has had white Metallic Rub On added to it, although that does not show up in the photos very well at all.
I also added white Organza Ribbon and assorted pearls.
I'm sure that someone will need a wedding card at some point this year.
Why not give the challenge a try, it certainly gets you thinking.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Kim and perfect for a wedding, one to treasure.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mercy...it's certainly an outstanding wedding card you've designed here! The decorative edge is impeccable and I do love the dies you used for the flowers. A very classy combination of white elements here and the pink bit has words as though it's part of the sentiment ;) Absolutely love what you've created here and your kind shout out for OCC is very appreciated too!
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card again Kim, i love the flowers. White on white is so perfect for a wedding card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful wedding card! That decorative edge is fabulous and the pearls give such a delicate look. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx