Followers

Sunday 13 January 2013

Some very English Leaves

Evening Everyone
I can't believe that it is Sunday evening again, where did last week go to?
I hope that you have had a good weekend.
I have managed to get quite a few things done, but as usual it has got too late to get any decent photos, so I thought that I would share a card that I made for the new Woodware catalogue instead.
I had such a great time back before Christmas playing....I mean working with all of Jane's fabulous new designs.
This is one of her fantastic background stamps JGS303 Tree Names which I stamped and embossed in black and then sponged dye based inks over the top of the image.
I also added some stamped leaves using another stamp set JGCL566 English Leaves. they are both such useful stamps I think you will agree. Fantastic for men's cards.
I used some of the Woodware Ribbed Kraft card as a background with plenty of stamped and embossed leaves. I also punched some out using the small Woodware Maple Leaf punch.
I know that the catalogue is at the printers as we speak and should be available very soon, as are the stamps.
Must get to bed now, another working week awaits.
Sleep well.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Kim, those colours are gorgeous.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yummy, Kim - the leaves look amazing, both in your stunning background, and in the fussy-cut and punched versions... the brown and turquoise is stunning - and that treename stamp is all too tempting!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx