Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

Technique Tag No 2

Evening Everyone
Here we are at the beginning of another weekend. I can't believe we will be in February at the end of next week, soon be Christmas :O)
We will be creating our second Technique Tag at Davina's tomorrow, weather permitting of course!
The Ladies will be working with the fabulous Magenta stamp Retro Romance 37.257Q to create a card for a Valentine, Anniversary or Wedding.
The original idea for the class came from the card I posted a couple of weeks ago (Vintage Hearts and Love) and so the Tag focuses on stamping and embossing in Gold and then sponging and colouring using Distress Inks. There is also a recap on the Faux Stitching and how to 'shrivel' Organza Ribbon.
 Of course I had to have a play with some of the left over bits and came up with this card which they can also copy if they prefer.
I used the same stamp only this time I stamped and embossed in White before sponging. I also only used part of the image.
 The hearts have been coloured using Pearlex which has made them difficult to photograph.
An Embossing Folder, lace border punch, swirl, dotty ribbon and pearls, what more could you want for a romantic gesture.
Just one more year to go in my Photographic organisation from my blog posts so I think I will try and get that finished tonight so I can have some guilt free crafting tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a versatile stamp, and what completely gorgeous projects! The card is really great, delicious delicate pinks in your panel, and the tag is a delight!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 2 cards look just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx