Followers

Sunday 10 February 2013

Congratulations on your Engagement

Evening All
I hope that you have all been enjoying your Sunday.
I have had a fabulously creative day, just as I promised myself.
One of the guys at work has just got engaged, so as well as working on  the Valentines card that he asked me make, I also made a Congratulations on your Engagement card for him and his Fiance.
Of course when time is of the essence I reach for my Lili of the Valley die cuts and my box of background papers, I do love these images.
I used Nestie Labels 22 to cut out the image and then added some Antique Linen distress ink around the edge while the die was still in place. I also added some Faux stitching using a pokey tool and fine black pen.
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley, cut out with a circular punch and with a few tiny dots added with my black pen.
The flowers and leaves are DooHickeys cut from some of the leftover background paper with a Card Candi at the centre.
Oh boy, just remembered I need to iron my uniform before the morning, better go.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely card Kim, I love that image and I thought the stitching was real.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx