Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Howdy Pardner

Evening Everyone
Just a very quick post tonight, I really don't know where today has disappeared to.
I have had several Birthday cards to finish this week, and amongst them is this one made for one of the children that my daughter looks after.
I took my inspiration from the sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and used another of my pre-coloured images from Lili of the Valley.
The background papers are from two of the new paper pads also available from Lili of the Valley. I used Country Gent and Bear Necessities.
I added some punched stars and Faux Stitching.
The challenge this week at Here Come the Boys is Westerns, so I picked this image specially.
Hope you like it.
Hugs Kimx

10 comments:

  1. Yummy colour scheme - and such a delightful image, beautifully coloured - I love this one, Kim!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card Kim, I love those colours together.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation using my sketch
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and Stamp this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous smashing image love the sketch and colours. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Thanks for joining us at HCTB's for our Western Theme, good luck Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so so cute!! Love the Jack russel in the indian outfit! Thanks for playing at Here COme THe Boys Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great and thanks for joining us on Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, I love the image (I've got a Jack Russel that looks just like the pup in the pic!) and you've coloured it so beautifully. Great papers and embellies too. Fabulous card for the challenge at Here Come The Boys
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great western theme card, really love it, thanks for joining us at HCTBs challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic Kim, I love your colour combo and layout, very sweet :)

    I looked at some of your other cards and they're all fantastic! I'm following your blog now and looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations in the future!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx