Followers

Saturday 9 March 2013

A class in Chalks

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a good day.
I had another lovely class at Davina's  this afternoon, where we were playing with Versmark and Decorating Chalks.
Once again we made a technique tag to add to their book. This time it showcased the chalks as well as a recap on Faux Stitching and 'Shrivelled Ribbon'.
A good time was had by All, as they say.
It is always amazing to see how many different pieces of artwork can come out of working with the same stamps and boxes of chalk.
We also had a winner amongst our number. Sylvie won the Woodware challenge last month, and was able to spend her prize money this afternoon.
I'm not sure what she finally chose, but I know that she will have fun playing when she gets home.
I on the other hand will have to wait until tomorrow to play since I went straight from class to join my youngest daughter for an early Mother's Day meal.
I hope that all you lovely Mums have a fabulous day tomorrow and are suitable spoilt, or at the very least get to have some craft time while the rest of the family cook the dinner lol.
hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Oh that's nice Kim. I wish I could have been in class. On the other hand, I now have a brand new desktop computer - so shouldn't have any more trouble looking on your blog. The matinee was good but I would rather have been crafting!! Well done Sylvie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx