Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

Spring Flowers at Woodware

Evening Everyone,
Well that was a bit of a shock this morning when I left for work, (I don't listen to the weather or news) I did not expect to find snow. The last two Mondays have been glorious.
I haven't really felt like crafting this afternoon, too tired and too cold!!, but I did notice that the new challenge at Woodware was Spring Blooms.
Now I'm not sure that this actually counts, but it is the nearest to something bright and colourful that I could find amongst the cards that I haven't blogged yet.
I'm hoping that I will get a chance to make something tomorrow, although I've started the countdown to my trip to SirStampalot, so I may be too excited to get anything done other than make lists of what I need to take with me!!
As Janice put it in her e-mail, only 4 dinners, 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches to go till I arrive.
Well one less dinner now anyway lol.
Let's hope that it is spring flowers not inches of snow that greet me tomorrow, but I won't hold my breathe.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love the bold colours, what we need to get the snow shifted! I love the way you have coloured the string to match the background, very clever as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx