Followers

Sunday 7 April 2013

A New Arrival at Lili of the Valley

Evening Everyone,
Well it has been another bright but cold day here in Surrey.
I have been quite happy to stay indoors and craft although I must admit to enjoying the sunshine I could see through the window.
In fact it was even a little too bright when I tried to take a couple of pictures of a card this morning, that hasn't happened in a long long time lol.
My youngest daughter needed a new baby card for a friend so I made a couple for her to choose from, that way I have one in my box for another occasion. I'm sure it will be needed at some point.
The stamped image I used on this card is from Lili of the Valley, Baby with Bunny, and I actually coloured this one myself which makes a change for me instead of using a topper.
I cut the image out using a Nestie and added some faux stitching.
The sentiments are also from Lili of the Valley and have been mounted onto a die cut DooHickey cloud.
The button has been embossed with several layers of Frantage powders and then stamped into while it is still molten to give it added texture.
The plaid background paper is from a Nitwits 8x8 paper pad, and I have embossed the Coredinations card using an Embossibilities folder.
I also added some ribbon, gems and medical gauze.
I would like to enter this into the challenge at Lili's Little Fairies where they are looking for Stitching either real or faux.
They are launching some new stamps tomorrow so I can see a new purchase in my future. I can never resist a new Lili of the Valley stamp or die cut for that matter.
I hope that you have had a good weekend, and thanks for stopping by.
See you tomorrow after my spending spree lol
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card - super cute image and fab design.
    Have a nice week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card - great image, and such lovely colours!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx