Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

Another New Arrival

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have been having good weekend despite the rain.
I have finally managed to catch up with a bit of crafting, and the steady stream of birth congrats cards that I have had to make shows no signs of slowing down. Maybe that has something to do with the lousy weather as well lol.
This week Lili's Little Fairies are looking for 'Clean and Simple'.
Now I'm really not sure that I am totally happy with this card. I like the clean layout but I think it looks a bit washed out.
 It is an image that I coloured in as my first try with Distress Markers, so that can be my excuse :O)
The greetings and background paper are also from Lili of the Valley.
I cut out the sentiments with a punch and then added a tiny button.
Sweet Stampin  are looking for 'Pastels' so I will enter this into their challenge as well.
Let's hope that my creative flow continues tomorrow as I still have lots of things to cross off of my list.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is very pretty.I love that little image.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Lovely card, so sweet and pretty. Thanks for joining in at Lili's Little Fairies and also at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx