Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Birthday Wishes with Clarity

Evening Everyone
I hope that you are all well.
I have had more unexpected babysitting duties this evening so crafting has taken a back seat again today.
Fortunately I had a reasonably successful weekend so I have several cards ready to send, and share with you.
This card was made for a young man that we have know for a long time. I have used a rather nice Clarity stamp for the main panel which I stamped with Versamark ink and coloured using a cotton ball and Decorating Chalks.
I added the greeting using a Hobby Art stamp and Sepia Versafine ink.
The background papers are from my stash and I added some twine and a small charm.
Lets hope I manage some crafting tomorrow, although I have promised the twins that we will finish the DVD when they get home from school so we will have to see what happens after that.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx