Followers

Thursday 11 April 2013

For a Wonderful Wife

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a wonderful day.
I took the Grandchildren on the train to visit their Great Grandma in her new house. We had a fabulous time and they enjoyed playing with her kittens and exploring all the rooms.
It has meant another late night however, especially as I had this card to finish.
It seems I am getting quite good at 'Upcycling' when I am given two minutes notice by someone wanting a card lol.
A friend at the Garage wanted a card for his wife and 'had been meaning to ask me for weeks!!' so I got him to pick one from several that I had made.
He wanted a personalised greeting on the front, and this was the nearest that I could get. I hope he likes it. I guess I will find out in the morning.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kim. Love the multi stamping with different media which give this card so much dimension. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the stamping and the fabulous vintage colour palette - especially the coloured panel over the echoing sepia background - really fabulous make, Kim!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx