Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Just hanging around

Evening Everyone
Just a really quick post tonight, I don't know where the time has gone, and I am struggling to stay awake.
This is the card that my daughter chose to give to her friend on the birth of his son.
The lovely Penny Black image was taken from a calender that came free with a craft magazine several years ago. (I've just looked and it was 2005!!!!!!)
The pictures were far too nice to throw away and I just knew that they would come in handy sometime.
I know, I hoard things, but what good crafter doesn't. Besides I get it from my lovely Mum.
I cut the image out using a Nestie and added co-ordinating background papers, a Lili of the Valley sentiment  and some DooHickey die cuts.
Cupcake Craft Challenges  are looking for Cats and Dogs, so I hope that this little cutie counts.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. fabby card - so cuper cute
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, great recycling! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx