Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

A Birthday card for Sue at Imagination

Evening Everyone
I really quite impressed myself last month, I was on time with sending most of my cards, that has got to be a first lol.
 This one was sent to the lovely Sue at Imagination Craft for her birthday.
Naturally I used one of her fabulous Decoupage stamps. This one is called Pansy.
I stamped and embossed the image using Versamark ink and white embossing powder and then added colour with Distress ink pads.
The background papers are from my stash and I added some extra pansies and leaf sprigs also coloured using Distress inks.
She e-mailed me to say that she had received it and that she had added it to her Facebook page.
Let's see if I can be as good in May. So far so good!!
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx