Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

Finally a card for the Woodware Sketch

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a lovely weekend, despite the weather.
I have managed to finish several cards, including a couple for Kids party emergencies lol.
I even managed to make a card for the Woodware Sketch Challenge.
I feel that I have been woefully neglecting these challenges over the last couple of weeks, a situation that I intend to rectify.
I have been trying to use up some of the previously made pieces from my 'bits box'.
The main panel has been made from a piece of copy paper that I had in the bottom of my 'Spray Booth'. It is mostly covered in Glimmer Mists, but there is probably some dye based Adirondack sprays in there as well.
You see crafters never waste anything.
I painted the sky with undiluted bleach and added some Paper Pieced leaves.
The sentiment is from a Woodware clear set designed by Jane Gill and I have stamped the gingham background with an Artemio swirl stamp.
The buttons are also from Woodware, and I have added some tiny white dots with a Gelly Roll glaze pen.
The sketch challenge runs for the whole of May so you still have plenty of time to join in, and don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what the new weekly challenge is.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Okay take 2 I had composed a lovely comment yesterday but it wouldn't post, so lets see if I can recreate a pretty ditty:- Love the card Kim, the bleached sky is great it looks like marble. Thanks for playing along with Woodware.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx