Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2013

It's all in the Sentiment at Clarity

Evening Everyone
Are you well?
This month Clarity have a new challenge 'It's all in the Sentiment'
I have been lucky enough to have been making samples for Barbara for a few years now, and there never seems to be enough time to share all of them with you. So I thought that I would remind you of a card that I made for her way back in 2010.
I hope that my photography has improved a little since then.
The challenge asks for the sentiment to be the focus.
I have used What is this Life and Grasses 2 along with some white heat embossing, inks and vellum.
Don't forget to join in with us as there is a fabulous prize, a £50 voucher to spend on Clarity stamps. Who couldn't manage to spend that lol.
I would also like to enter this into the challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
I'm off to bed now.
hugs Kimx

7 comments:

  1. Sweetness in blue. What a gorgeous card.
    We love what you have created and posted with us this week.
    God Bless you,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous blast from the past, Kim! LOVE the beautiful silhouette images and the fabulous coloring! You are so talented! Sorry to be MIA for the last bit, trying to fit it all in, you know? HUGS to you!!! :)

    PS: I've got a DT call going for a new challenge called House of Cards and if you're so inclined, I would LOVE for you to enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vibrant colours, good luck in the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely vibrant card Kim, tank you for entering the challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just oh so gorgeous, Kim. THanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us in this week's challenge, and please know that we are grateful to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Kim xxx Good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx