Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013

A Day full of Happiness

Hi All
I've had a very productive day, how about you?
Definitely a day for staying indoors and playing, it's been pouring with rain here practically all day.
The parcel of goodies that I ordered from Woodware arrived today, so I'm sure that went a long way to helping out in the creative department lol.
I'm working on some hush hush projects at the moment, but I have a deadline that is approaching very fast. Where on earth does the time go I would like to know.
My card tonight was made a while ago, just because!!
The little lady from Magnolia, by way of SirStampalot, is called Tilda with Daisy and was coloured using my Distress Inks.
The part embossed panel was in my 'bits box' as were all of the pieces of background paper.
I added some faux stitching and finished the whole thing off with a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.
My craft table is calling, and as I don't have to get up early for work tomorrow I think I will get back to it while I am feeling inspired.
See you tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Yup, rain all day here too... but I'm in a different town from my craft table - bah!! Working away from home stinks!! Fab card - love the colouring on the image, and great coordinating papers...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Kim!! Neat cutting out - If I may be so bold!! Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx