Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

I'm having another Magenta moment

Evening everyone.
I told you the weather would go down hill after the longest day, well today has definitely been proof of that, sorry.
I decided that today I would try and finish a few things, 'just because', before I got on with the next round of DT things that I have to do.
So with that in mind I managed to get some of the bleach bits from class finished, as well as a pile of cards written and ready to send.
I seem to be going through a bit of a Magenta phase at the moment so here are just a couple of the Christmas cards that I have managed to finish today.
The image on each has been stamped and embossed onto Bazzil card stock  and then painted with undiluted thin bleach.
I have then painted the poinsettia with Barn Door Distress ink.
Some of the leaves have also been painted with Peeled Paint Distress ink and some have not.
I have kept these cards in traditional Christmas colours but there were others that I finished that were definitely not traditional at all. I will share those on another occasion.
I have to be at work at 5am tomorrow so I suppose that I really need to get some sleep even though I am still wide awake at the moment.
I can see I will be in need of a granny nap tomorrow afternoon lol.
Sweet Dreams
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kim, I do love red and gold:)..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just beautiful, Kim. I may need to order this stamp :-) Jenny B. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it is not these lovely Magenta Christmas cards that you have written and ready to send! These look so rich they ar great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arghhhh you said the C word and it's not even July yet!

    These are gorgeous though, but I shall pretend they are for winter birthdays and not the dreaded C word as my box of C craft stuff won't be surfacing until at least October and then I shall likely panic and leave it all until the second week of December!

    These are very elegant. That stamp is just gorgeous.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx