Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

More Pearlex with friends

Evening Everyone
Well it definitely looks like if you blinked you missed Summer!!
I can't believe the longest day of the year is just around the corner, and the weather seems to think that we are back in the Autumn.
It has been raining here for most of the day.
Still at least that is a very good excuse to stay indoors and craft, as if I needed one that is lol.
I have just spent a very enjoyable evening with some crafty friends playing with Pearlex, so I thought that it would be the ideal opportunity to share another of the cards that I made for the class on Saturday.
 Once again I used the lovely FRCL200 All Occasions Bloom, black card stock,
 and the Vintage Pearlex Palette.
I added an Embossed panel to the back of the card which I edged with a Versamark ink pad and some Pearlex powders.
The alphabet background stamp has also been covered with Powdered Pearlex.
I have got a couple of days off now so I will be chained to my Craft desk regardless of the weather.
Happy Crafting to you all
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! Where can I get some of that brown card? Davina? Out of all my boxes of 'stuff' I have no plain brown like yours. Can't believe it. This is a lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx