Followers

Friday 5 July 2013

A Little Bit of Christmas

Hi All
You would think that the whole world and his wife had been shopping in our little garage today.
And if I didn't know any better I would have thought that it must be Christmas with the amount of shoppers, even if the weather was all wrong for the festive season, so maybe that is why I have chosen to share a couple of Christmas cards with you tonight.
I made these using bits from my Christmas box.
They are quite small, but that was nice to do for a change.
If memory serves the small Holly panel is from a Hobby Art Christmas clear stamp set.
The gold embossed Snowflakes on the red card panels are all cut from one large background stamp.
The snowflakes on the white card have been stamped in gold using a lovely Magnolia stamp.
They seem to be predicting more very hot weather over the weekend, so I will be indoors. I really don't do sunshine, perhaps I was a vampire in another life lol.
By the way don't forget to set the recorder for Barbara's TV appearances on Saturday (Create and Craft Sky channel 671 - In The Classroom 11-1pm) and Sunday (9-11am and 2-3pm)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous, Kim!!! LOVE the gold embossing--so elegant with the red and green! I wish I could come and buy things from your sale--I bet I'd spend all my money on your leftover craft items! ;) HUGS to you!!! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous christmas offerings, bit too early for me to make any yet though. Love the red and gold :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx