Followers

Saturday 13 July 2013

A Sleepover and The Wanderer Returns

Evening Everyone.
Wow has it been hot today. I have been indoors cultivating my 'Pale English Rose' complexion, and crafting of course lol.
My Grandson has gone to a party,and sleepover, at his friend Ethan's house, so here is the card that he took for the Birthday Boy.
Ethan, like Reece, is into his football so I made him a card using a fabulous Football Edwin stamp that I bought from SirStampalot.
I coloured him with Distress Inks in the Chelsea Team colours as this is his favourite team.
The circle behind Edwin has been embossed using a folder and I also added plenty of grass die cut using a Doohickey.
The hexagonal background has been made using papers from my stash and I added some medical gauze which I thought looked a little like a football net.
I added Edwin using silicon for dimension.
We have all had a very late night as my eldest Granddaughter has just returned from her school trip to France and we were all eager to hear about her travels. Even the twins stayed up so that they could go and collect her.
Everyone is safely tucked up in bed now, so I think that it is my turn now.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card Kim, great idea using the gauze as a net :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as I said when I first saw this card - it is the most amazing hand made card I have ever seen. Your best ever - truly. Put it in for every challenge going and clean up with all the prizes. Really fabulous. I couldn't bear to part with it. Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great - love the gauze, and the blue-green palette - fantastic card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx