Followers

Sunday 21 July 2013

Another Woodware catalogue card

Hi All
I hope that you have had a great weekend.
I'm feeling very pleased with myself. Not that I have done any crafting alas, but I am at least half way through a job that I have had on my 'To Do' list for forever.
I've been colour sorting my papers and card stock, sad I know!!
It is actually quite scary to see just how much I do possess, but at least I might be less inclined to buy more when it will be easier to find exactly the colour that I am looking for.
Because I haven't done anything on the crafty front I thought that I would share another of the cards that I made recently for the new Woodware catalogue, suitably the one I have chosen makes use of several background papers.
I have stamped and Gold embossed JGS308 Heart Garden onto watercolour card and painted it using Sparkling Pastelles Pearlex Watercolour palette.
I'm afraid that the pictures don't show off the beautiful sparkle to its full potential.
The sentiment is from another of the stamp sets that I was lucky enough to play with JGCL575 Delightful Verse.
The background papers are by Magenta and I added some ribbon and mosaic tiles.
Boy, look at the time, I had better get my stuff ready for work now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx