Followers

Thursday 25 July 2013

Any One for Cake

Evening Everyone
I have had a lovely afternoon and evening with my Mum and youngest daughter Becki.
Neither Mum nor I drive so Becki offered to take Mum to do her shopping and then we popped in to the Pub where Becki works for a lovely carvery meal. I now feel suitably stuffed and ready for my bed.
This card was made using one of my Lili of the Valley die cuts and a sentiment also from Lili of the Valley. 
The background papers are from my stash and I added a matching flower and some foliage.
We didn't manage a slab of cake after our meal, but a nice bowl of ice cream went down a treat.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card. The image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful. The papers are pretty and the embellishments are great.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she really is delightful... gorgeous colouring too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx