Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

Can you Resist some Butterflies

Evening,
And there went another weekend!!!! I can't believe how quickly it comes round to a Monday again. At least I have nearly finished another of those peskie things on my 'To Do' list, although at the moment the living room more closely resembles a tip than a haven of relaxation lol.
I also managed to finish a card using the test piece from class on Saturday.
I always show the ladies step by step how to create the given technique, in this case Resist or Ghosting, and as I don't need a second tag I try and finish it off as a card.
I used a lovely floral set from Stampendous, and Distress Inks.
 I used the same image on the purple card stock, stamped in Versamark.
 The resist panel has been attached to blue card stock and then dry embossed using a folder and Cuttlebug.
I added some metallic Rub-on to the butterflies to highlight them, although I'm not sure that they show up terribly well in the photo.
Finishing touches are some ribbon and pearls.
Must stop now or I will never get up in the morning.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx