Followers

Monday 8 July 2013

Christmas in July

Evening Everyone
Another hot one then, although there did seem to be a bit of a breeze today so I have coped.
I can see that I am going to upset a few people over the next couple of days as all of my DT work recently has been Christmas, and despite the heat it is now time to share it with you.
I suppose at a pinch, and it would have to be a very large one, you coukl forget that this card was made with a Christmas stamp set if you ignore the holly that is.
OK so I did say it was a stretch lol.
This was made with one of the lovely new Decoupage stamp sets that Sue from Imagination Craft sent me to play with.
She will be showing them on the telly on Thursday at 10pm, a little late for me but I will have my Sky box set to record. (QVC Sky channel 640 at 10pm)
I stamped and embossed the image onto watercolour card and then painted it using the 'Wet Watercolour Technique' and Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks.
The donkey has been painted with bleach to remove the colour.
The holly has been painted using the Vintage Pearly Palette.
The greeting is part of the same stamp set, they really are such good value.
I'll be back tomorrow with another card, sorry it will probably be Christmas again Lin :O)
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx