Followers

Thursday 11 July 2013

Fun with Frantage

Hi All
I know that you will probably all shout at me, but today has been much more bearable  for me.
In fact someone left the bathroom window slightly open last night, and it was positively freezing in there this morning!!
I have been playing with Frantage powders this afternoon, in preparation for Saturdays class at Davina's in Purley.
I have used some Kraft coloured card to stamp and emboss the Woodware image JGS273 Wheat.
I added a little Vintage Photo Distress ink around the edges and also some stamped stitched lines from a Hobby Art Decorative Backgrounds set.
The finishing touches were made using dotty ribbon and a wooden button. I added several layers of Frantage powder to the button and then stamped into it while it was hot with the Wheat stamp.
I think I will play a little more tomorrow, maybe with some Christmas stamps. Well they have got to start Christmas cards sometime, and I have a lovely Hobby Art branch in mind that would work very well with this technique I think.
Better watch this space, as they say.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx