Followers

Sunday 18 August 2013

A Birthday Dragon


Evening Everyone
Well, I am happy to say that my class on Saturday seems to have kick started my mojo at last.
I have spent a wonderful day playing and now I hope that I will remain inspired so that I can get to work on some rather important DT projects when I get home from work tomorrow.
This is a card that I made with some items from my bits box for the daughter of one of the girls at work. It was her little ones birthday on Friday but she wasn’t at work that day so it will be delivered tomorrow.
I love this Huge Happy Birthday stamp from Woodware, it is so useful. It works brilliantly for paper piecing, although here I have used the wet watercolour technique to ’drop’ colour onto watercolour card stock.
I added some Glossy Accents to the letters to highlight them a little, and some Faux Stitching around the edges of the panel.
The little dragon is a stamp that I bought ages ago on one of my trips to SirStampalot.
I'm sorry that this post is a little short, I am having terrible Internet issues at the moment.
In fact I am in danger of throwing the computer at the wall at the moment as everything keeps freezing.
I have been trying to send a reply to a couple of e-mails since yesterday evening and they keep disappearing without saving or sending. I can see that I am going to have to pay a visit to my little computer man before something gets damaged lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx