Followers

Friday 16 August 2013

Congratulations and Birthday Wishes

Evening Everyone
Yesterday was a very special day in lots of households around the country as families waited for A-level exam results.
In our house it was due to it being my lovely Mum's 83rd birthday.
My friend and I popped over to visit her and deliver cards and prezzies. We were also armed with a rather scrummy Sherry Trifle Cake courtesy of M & S, and also a Strawberry Scone, as requested by the Birthday Girl.
It was so lovely to get to see her on her special day, and also an old friend of hers who had popped in for a surprise visit. The cake was rather nice as well lol.
As I said other households had alternative reasons to celebrate. One such family belongs to one of our 'Wild Bean Girlies'. She was thrilled to get a call from her eldest daughter who had managed 3 A's one of which was an A*. She is now off to Medical School, one very clever girl!!
I stupidly forgot to take piccies of Mum's card, so here is the one that I gave Julia to congratulate her on her awsome results.
The central panel has been created using an Embossed Resist technique and then cut out using a Nestie.
For the Embossed Resist, ink up the stamp using several colours of Pigment ink. Stamp and emboss this first image and then stamp again several times without adding any more ink.
The background has been created by taping three pieces of cardstock together before placing them in an embossing folder and running them through a Cuttlebug.
I'm teaching tomorrow so I had better get my Tag instructions written. I can't believe that we are on Tag 12 already - Multiple Resist, or Ghosting Part 2.
I will be back tomorrow with some samples, if I remember to pick up my bag from work that is, it has my camera in it.
Have a great weekend with plenty of Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx