Followers

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Here Come the Girls.... well one at least

Hi All
No waders needed this morning, although it was a little soggy out there.
It was the Twins birthday when I was away at Janice and Andy's last month and as I didn't manage to get their cards made before I left due to the fire I had grand plans of finishing them while the family were away on holiday. Well that was the plan any way!!
Unfortunately the best laid plans as they say......
I seem to be having great trouble getting back into creative mode, so the pieces for Saskia's card have been pushed around my desk and stared up at me for the last several weeks, until finally it all came together this afternoon.
The image is a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley die cut that I have cut out using a circular Grand Nestie.
The background paper is from a Kaisercraft paper pad that I bought at Sirstampalot.
Saskia is very much a 'Pink Girly' so I thought that this fit the bill very nicely.
The flowers and die cut leaves are all from my stash and the bow has been tied and shrivelled with my heat gun.
I added some glitter glue to her wings and Stardust pen to her hair.
Of course I still have to make a card for Ciaran, so this will have to stay hidden for a little while yet. At this rate they might be nearer their next birthday than this one lol.
I would like to enter this into the Here Come the Girls challenge at Lili's Little Fairies.
Now if I can just come up with Something for the Boys we will be laughing.
Back to the drawing board lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx