Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

It's a 'Onesie' Party

Evening,
I just had to share these pictures with you.
They are nothing crafty, I'm afraid, but they had us all in stitches.
Jenny and the children went shopping today with some friends and they all came back with 'Onesies'.
There was even one for Dad, it's a good job that he is a good sport.
Mum got in on the act as well.
All the poses were choreographed by Reece's friend Max who is obviously a budding film director.
The two families are going away for a weekend quite soon, and I can see there will be much hilarity.
They are obviously just big kids at heart.
I seem to have my very own age related built in heat supply so I'm not sure that I could cope with the dress code. I think I will pass, what about you?
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, love the dads one! We went camping last week, I so could have done with a onesie as it was very chilly at night

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx