Followers

Monday 5 August 2013

More Christmas Clarity

Evening All
I hope that it hasn't been raining too hard where you are. It has been pouring here which probably means that the bottom of our road is flooded, it doesn't seem to take much.
I promised myself that I would do so many things when the family was on holiday, as well as sorting my 12 x 12 papers that is. Why is it that everything always takes so much longer than you expect.
I did finally manage to tidy up all of my stamps, and sort out most of my clear and unmounted stamps, but I still have to tackle all of my Clarity stamps, and that is going to be no mean feat.
I think I might enlist the Grandchildren to help me with that one, but at the moment any available space is taken up with suitcases and washing, both clean and dirty, so I think it might have to wait a little while.
So in the mean time here is another of the cards that I made which was shown on Barbara's last TV show.
I cut out the stamped and embossed Carol Singers using Oval Nesties.
The background on the blue card stock has been created using Versamark ink and Pearlex Powders.
The banner is part of a second stamp set which also contains blank banners for you to add your own greeting, very useful I think you will agree.
Let's hope I don't need my waders tomorrow. At least it seems to have stopped for the moment so here's hoping that it will just sink into the ground and disappear.
Off to bed now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx