Followers

Thursday 1 August 2013

Trying to cool down

Hi All
I think my card tonight is my poor attempt at cooling myself down by thinking of wintry things.
Let me tell you now that it is not working lol.
This card was made for the latest Woodware catalogue, which I'm hoping will drop through my letter box any day now.
I stamped and embossed the Wreath using Versamark ink and White embossing powder, and then coloured the image using Distress inks and the 'Wet Watercolour' technique
I used circular nesties to cut and mount the image and layered it onto paper from my stash. I also added some Glossy Accents to the berries, and Card Candi to the corners.
I'm really pleased with how this turned out, and I can't wait to see it in print.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now Kim. This card is lovely. I really should start to make some. How many are you up to now? Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx