Followers

Thursday 8 August 2013

What a Wonderful World at Woodware

Hi All
I am feeling very honoured this month, as I have been asked to be a Guest Designer on the Woodware Team Challenge so that Siobhan can have a well deserved holiday.
This week Janet from Japonica in Exmouth has chosen the challenge theme from a song title What a Wonderful World.
Now what sort of world would it be without flowers, so that is what I chose to use on my card.
 I created the background paper using Adirondack Colorwash Spray Inks and cling film.
I stamped and embossed the beautiful Daisy image (Stampendous SSC1105 Daisy Stem Trio ) onto the dry paper and then painted the flowers with thin undiluted neat bleach.
 I trimmed the panel and then cut it into three pieces before mounting it onto gold and black glossy paper.
The panel on the right hand side of the picture has been created by stamping and embossing the oblong  decorative image using Versamark and clear Embossing powder.
This is such a useful stamp set and works really well with the bleach.
I hope that you will join us this week, there is still time to play along HERE, and don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have been up to.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx