Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

A Christmas Teddy


Hi All
I seem to have just about caught up with the tiredness that has overtaken me this week, which is just as well cause I get to do it all again tomorrow when Jane and I travel up to Skipton.
I have prepped the rest of my class packs, so I just have to pack my case and write a few scheduled posts for while I’m away, if the Internet will let me, this post has taken several hours to finish !!
I though that tonight I would remind you that you still have a couple of days left to enter our Snow and Ice challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.
I made this card a little while ago using some background papers from my stash to create the Bargello panel at the back of the card.
I also used several different dies for the flowers and trees, and plenty of glitter glue for snow and ice.
The Teddy is a lovely Lili of the Valley topper, also from my stash, and the whole thing has been mounted onto a panel with snowflakes 'Punched Around the Page' courtesy of Martha Stewart.
The blues and browns matched the coloured image perfectly and made it a little different from the usual Christmas colours.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges, I haven't done that for ages lol.
Cute Card Thursday - Hip to be Square
Crafty Creations Challenges - Let's get Krafty
CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Layer it Up
CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes
Must get packing now.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well. What a delicious card for my CHNC challenges. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers on your card and that oh so cute image...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation! I love that you chose to go with non traditional Christmas colors! Blues and browns are one of my favorite color combos! Your attention to the small details make this card stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this week...and good luck!
    Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,very sweet card and lovely colours. Been awol lately due to house in turmoil with builders in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Christmas Card Kik, great job!

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please visit my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com I appreciate it much thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx