Followers

Saturday 14 September 2013

A Gilded Tree


Hi All
Set up day here in Yorkshire so we will be busy lugging boxes and tables and all sorts. Hopefully I will have had a chance to shop at the warehouse. They let me loose with a trolley last year which was rather dangerous for the bank balance, but it just had to be done lol.
This card was made with a fabulous Stampendous stamp. It was one of those ‘I have to have’ purchases as soon as I saw it in the catalogue. I love trees and leaves they are so versatile.
I have used sticky embossing powder and Gildinglitz on the tree and then background papers from my stash.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

Amendment to blog post - Slight change of plan as we can't get into the hall until tomorrow, so I have just been shopping for England and lugging those boxes around lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi, friend. :) This beauty puts me in an autumn mood!!! Gorgeous colors and I love the metallics!!! Hugs to you! PS: Your good luck card is working ad school is going very well. I currently have straight A's! :) Hope things are going well for you, too! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx