Followers

Saturday 21 September 2013

Five Flower Panel

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick post tonight, and another card that has been painted using bleach, I do love it.
We had a great time playing with it at Davina's this afternoon.
This is a very simple card using a lovely old Magenta stamp that I bought from SirStampalot which has been stamped and embossed onto pearlescent card stock and then painted with thin undiluted bleach.
The red background card has been spritzed with bleach and then I have embossed around the edges of the panel. The background paper is from my stash.
Of course the stamp was perfect for a little bit of bling, my friend Gill will be so pleased with me.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx