Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

Let's play Down South with Woodware


Hi All
Today is the first day of the Woodware Retailers Training Weekend Down South.
It is a very intense day for the Retailers with 5 different workshops to attend and a look at some of the new products, but they are well fed and watered and I think everyone has a fabulous time. I know that I did last year.
We the tutors are equally well looked after, and it is great to catch up with friends old and new.
Hopefully by the time you read this we will be well stuck in to class after plenty of coffee and chat.
 This was the set up last year at a different Down South Venue.
And here is everyone hard at work.
It is lovely to see what everyone else is up to, and of course pick up numerous tips.
I really must get Lynell to give me a little more tuition with the stencils and paste, I seem to get in such a mess lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. All looks like lots of fun... and what could be more fun than lots of mess with stencils and paste?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx