Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Skinny Vases

Hi All
Back to 'normal' at last after a fabulous, if tiring few days in Yorkshire for the Woodware Retailers Training Days.
We were thoroughly well fed and watered, in fact I have eaten far too well so diet and exercise had better start now!!
My card tonight is from my class on Monday where they all got to play with the fabulous new Mix'd Media inks. I made them try some embossed resist to create their own 'background paper' which surprised a few of them.
They also got to try the inks out on metal and the Burlap squares,
The stamp we used was Francoise Skinny Vase, and as you can see I had to make my samples in several different colourways.
One of the ladies, Scrappyjen, only does Scrapbooking so this was her take on my card, as a Scrapbook page. Unfortunately the light wasn't terribly good.
I travelled home from Skipton on the train with Francoise, and we have been talking new stamp designs already, so I think that I had better get on top of everything so I am ready for sample making.
But before that I need to catch up on some sleep, I never sleep very well when I am away, and you don't realise how tired you are until you sit down for a few moments lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, what an elegant image, and how good it looks with the burlap! It sounds as if you've had a really rewarding time - but I agree with you, I also find it easier to sleep in my own bed!

    Sleep well!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx