Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

With Love in Black and Red

Evening All
I hope that you have all had a good weekend. I can't believe how quickly Sunday evening has come round.
I have managed to have quite a productive time, I have even managed to get ahead with a DT card for next week. It can't last lol.
This is a card destined for a pillar box in the next couple of days.
 It was made a while ago using Sticky Embossing Powder and Gold Leaf.
The floral panel is actually red acetate that has also had Gold Leaf added to the back of it using double sided  sticky sheet.
The recipient of this particular card always makes cards that are a little bit different, so I hope that she will appreciate this one.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx