Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Pearlex Background


Hi All,
How has your day been? We still seem to be suffering with phone and Internet problems, so I have had to pop round to my lovely friend Sylvie in order to get this posted, so it will be another quickie I‘m afraid.
This is another card that I made whilst demoing at SirStampalot.  The background has been created by applying Versamark ink to the inside of an embossing folder before adding a piece of dark grey card stock and running it through my Cuttlebug.
Once embossed I then applied dry Pearlex Powder to the card stock to create a fabulous background.
The panel has been edged with silver embossing powder before the stamped image was added. Some Card Candi and Glossy Accents complete the card.
I hope that we can get this problem fixed quickly, you don’t realize just how much you rely on the Internet until you can’t connect to it.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx