Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

I've been playing with a new toy

Evening Everyone,
As my title suggests I have been playing with one of the new toys that just lept into my basket at SirStampalot.
I have a few Memory Box dies but I thought that this Botanical Frame one was just gorgeous.
I have plans to use it to create a proper picture frame but being away from home is a little restrictive when it comes to printing out photographs so I decided to turn it into a card for the time being.
I just loved the colours in this Kaiser Craft Paper Pad called Up Up and Away so I thought that I would use it in combination with the frame and a Pearlex Palette called Pastelles.
I die cut and embossed the frame and then painted the flowers and leaves with peach and green Pearlex from the watercolour palette.
I added some extra flowers to the bottom corner, and as it is a card I also added a greeting from FRCL014 Must Have Christmas Words.
You see even a Christmas greeting set can be used all year round.
I think we might have finally managed to drag Andy away from the computer so I had better get this posted so we can go home.
We have another early start tomorrow as we need to do a bit of vacuuming before the start of the demo, and then I can spend the day playing.
It's a hard life isn't it lol.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, this is just beautiful.. love what you have done with the frame... sorry I haven't been around for a while but life has been hectic... still trying to catch up lol!!.. have a lovely week-end:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, I LOVE these memory box dies they are so pretty and your card is brilliant.
    Carole N xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx