Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

There's a mouse in the house.

Evening All
I have finally finished all of the DT cards that I have been working on over that last couple of weeks. A quick trip to the post office tomorrow after work and they will be someone else's problem.
 My card tonight was made a little while ago using one of the Stampendous House Mouse stamps.
The coloured image has been mounted on to one of the Base-it's cards supplied by Woodware.
I used a couple of Dreamweaver stencils and a stamp to add some extra background.
I also added some Frantage powder and punched snowflakes.
I suppose I ought to start writing some of these Christmas cards instead of just making them lol.
Thanks for stopping by
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx