Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

A New Challenge, and a Favourite Stamp

Evening Everyone,
Yes, here we are back with late blogging, now you can see why I don't bother to make New Years resolutions lol.
I did manage to do a little bit of blog hopping which is where I found a new challenge - Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog, thanks Squirrel.
They are kicking off their first challenge with YOUR FAVOURITE STAMP.
Now like Squirrel I am hard pressed to narrow my selection down to several dozen, let alone one, but this is certainly a big favourite of mine from the Woodware Christmas selection of stamps.
As you can see I did use it rather a lot for my Christmas cards this year, and there are more already posted on the blog.




It is such a versatile stamp, as I hope you can see from the samples that I have shared with you tonight.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and for leaving all of your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. A fab stamp and design - I can see why this one is a favourite, Kim. Love how versatile it is too.

    Thanx for joining us for our very first challenge at Fantasy Stampers. Good luck and hope you can join us again next time.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely stamp, Kim. I'm a nocturnal poster too - working full time does that to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. I love the stamp you used; I wish it were still available. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daria, Woodware stamps are now made by Creative Expressions. It would be worth contacting them to see if this stamp is still available as I know most of the old designs were taken over by them. Hope you manage to get hold of it as it is definitely a fabulous stamp.
      Hugs Kimx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx