Followers

Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy First Birthday

Hi There,
I have a 1st birthday card to share with you tonight.
I would like to say that I am managing to work my way through all of my lovely Lili of the Valley toppers, except that I noticed that they are having a sale on them over on their E-bay Outlet Store, so guess what, more are winging their way to me - addict or what lol.
I have die cut the image using a circular nestie and added some Faux stitching.
The background papers are from my stash as is the greeting, although they are mostly Lili of the Valley.
I added some stamped words using a Woodware background stamp to the green paper and a peel-off '1st'.
I am entering this into the challenge over at LOTV Ideas to Inspire where ANYTHING GOES.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Kim, glad to hear you managed to get some more toppers in the sale!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx