Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

Two for the Woodware Sketch Challenge

Hi All
I'm rather late to the party again. My card for the Woodware Sketch challenge was nearly ready on Friday but I'm afraid that classes and power cuts intervened and so this is the first chance that I have had to get it finished and posted.
In fact I actually have two cards to share with you for the challenge. This is the first one.
They are also a couple of those 'nearly in the bin' pieces that I managed to salvage with a bit of vellum.
I was trying to kill two birds with one stone as they say, by creating a card for the challenge and also prep a card to advertise a class later next month.
The class will involve using embossing holders, waxed paper, glossy card stock and dye based inks to create  fabulous backgrounds.
I stamped and embossed some images over the top of this but was unhappy with the results so rather than throw them in the bin I reached for the vellum.
The waxes paper technique yields two pieces of background from one piece of waxed paper so I thought that I might as well make two cards at the same time.
I used the same Woodware greeting on both cards.
And also the same fabulous Stampendous stamp on the vellum overlay.
As usual I seem to be cutting it fine to get this posted before midnight so I haven't left myself time to find codes for the stamps. You can always leave me a message and I will let you know what they are.
Hugs and goodnight from me.
Kimx 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx