Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

A Wise Old Owl tells Me.....

Morning Everyone.
With a bit of luck you will be reading this with a nice cup of coffee and the TV tuned to Create and Craft to watch Hobby Art Jenny launch her latest stamp collection.
This card was made using a stamp set that you may have already seen, but it's very cute none the less.
I meant to add some Glossy Accents to his eyes, but in my haste to get all of the samples ready for collection I forgot. Never mind there is always next time.
I thought that this lovely Marianne die lent itself to being a perch for another owl, so I added some stamped leaves using another of the stamps from the set.
Jenny will be back on the TV this afternoon at 3pm, unless she has a sell out of course, so I will be able to watch that with my very own cup of coffee.
Have fun and enjoy.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx