Followers

Sunday 2 March 2014

Chalks and Inches

Evening Everyone,
Boy, where on earth does the weekend disappear to? And it has been a long one for me at that having taken Friday off as well.
Still at least I have managed to finish most of the things that I wanted to work on.
Can't share them yet I'm afraid so instead here is a quick card that I sent to a friend for her birthday last month.
The stamped panel was created using 'Inches' stamps, Versamark ink and Decorating Chalks.
I added the stamped and embossed sentiment and then mounted the panel very simply onto a card.
Let's hope I can get the last couple of samples finished tomorrow. And of course I mustn't forget to take photos so that I can share them with you as soon as I am able.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kim! I feel like it has been years since I last visited! I LOVE this gorgeous card--the pink and yellow are so fabulous! HUGS to you! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please do Kim this is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx