Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Heading Home, correction I've made it!!

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe I am about to end my little trip to Peterboro and head home, so I thought that I had better write my post now in case I don't get the chance later. It looks like being quite late before I will be safely tucked up in my own bed.
AMENDED - I missed an earlier connection at East Croydon so I finally got home at 11pm. Good job I started writing this earlier and that I'm still on holiday from work tomorrow lol.
This is another of the cards that I have made for the shop. I'm obviously going through a bit of a blue/brown phase again.
The background is another Gelli Plate print with some stamping over the top of it.
The brown floral image is a beautiful Memory box die that jumped into my basket as soon as I arrived at the shop, and the sentiment is from the Stampendous stamp set that I have been using just lately.
Sorry for the lack of links, I am just about going to manage to get this finished before midnight. So much for starting it early, I don't know where the time went to.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx