Followers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

With Sympathy

Evening Everyone,
What a difference a little bit of sunshine makes.
No time for colouring today at work, in fact we even had a small queue on a couple of occasions. 
It is amazing how many people have come in today and asked when we finally reopened (we haven't closed at all during the flooding!!)
Sadly I have had several Sympathy cards to make over the last couple of weeks, including this one for my ex-husband whose Uncle passed away last week.
Yes Mum, I am being a grown up and sending a card :O)
I found the stamped and embossed panel for this card in my bits box and I added a sentiment from a Stampendous clear stamp set.
The background papers are all from my stash.
This second card also uses an image from my box to which I have added a stamped and embossed sentiment and some peel-off dots.
This panel has been created using pigment inks, a butterfly, some foliage and the Embossed Resist technique.
We are expecting a food delivery at work tomorrow, so hopefully that will mean that there will be plenty of things to do. I can live without doing any crafting at work so long as there are customers to serve. I would rather be busy as it makes the time pass by so much quicker.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Kim, very elegant and stylish!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had to choose i would go for the butterfly card which is total fabulousness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx